[Mailman-Users] Mailman Just Stop Working

cpenn at srcc.lsu.edu cpenn at srcc.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 19 17:09:57 CEST 2008

Im using a qmailtoaster as described here:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CentOS_5_QmailToaster_Install

My developers have insisted on using mailman instead of EZMLM.
Its all the same to me.  I have installed mailman into
/home/mailman/mydomain/

Everything was working fine.  I seriously have no idea why mailman stopped
working.  It was like one day, I got a call, and it was no longer working.
 when i stop/start/restart with mailmanctl, things seem fine, no errors.
The web interface appears to work fine.  I have a stage server that I test
all updates and new ideas on just to be sure I dont brick my production
mailserver, and mailman works fine on that box.

Any suggestions on how to debug this are welcome.

Chris Penn...