[Mailman-Users] Disable word-wrap?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jun 19 22:07:09 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Jan Steinman wrote:
>
>>Interesting. The only email that I send out that gets wrapped is stuff that goes through Mailman. I can send the exact same thing to a postfix alias of exactly the same people, and it doesn't get wrapped.

and

>>In fact, I'd venture to guess that this email, which is sent to the list and to Mark and I on the Cc: will show up wrapped on the list, and not wrapped on the Cc's.

For the record, the copy of my previous post to this thread that I
received from the list had the above quoted lines not wrapped. I am
sending this to the list only (w/o Ccs) so that everyone will receive
it from the list and see that the quoted lines above aren't wrapped in
this post either (This paragraph is wrapped, because that's the way
this MUA works).