[Mailman-Users] Disable word-wrap?

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Thu Jun 19 23:20:02 CEST 2008

Terri Oda wrote:

> If Mailman is converting html->text, I think it does add line-wrapping
> as a side effect of the conversion.  I don't know if this is what you're
> seeing, though.

But Mailman doesn't do the actual conversion itself.  IIRC, it just calls
"lynx" to do the line-wrapping.  Either that, or the line-wrapping is done
in an Python library for handling e-mail, which Mailman makes use of.

Either way, the responsible party here is not Mailman per se.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the