[Mailman-Users] Apache, mailman and ScriptAlias - not as documented

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Wed Jun 25 08:52:49 CEST 2008

I've looked at the installation page over at the Wiki and there is nothing
regarding the problem I've run up against.

See page 6 of the Installation Manual (pdf).

It states the following should be added:

	ScriptAlias /mailman/ $prefix/cgi-bin/

I already have ScriptAlias defined:

	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/home/httpd/cgi-bin/"

One is not allowed to have multiple ScriptAlias lines.  It almost appears
that the instructions assume that no other ScriptAliases exist.  Not likely.

The instructions have no workaround if Apache already has cgi-bin defined.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks for any pointers?

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign