[Mailman-Users] Standard Footer

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jun 25 19:26:03 CEST 2008

Webmaster PF wrote:

> I tried to follow these procedures but when some one posts the footer is
> in the attachment of the posting instead of the body; unless my Outlook
> is viewing them wrong.

If you go to the FAQ page at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions> and search for
"footer", one of the top hits will have the subject line "Mailman is munging
HTML & MIME-formatted messages before they are sent out? (problems with
Mailman 2.1.x footers)", and the short URL for this page is
<http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9>.

Please tell us what is wrong with this subject line and why it didn't show
up in your previous searches of the FAQ.