[Mailman-Users] Standard Footer

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jun 25 19:26:03 CEST 2008

Webmaster PF wrote:

> I tried to follow these procedures but when some one posts the footer is
> in the attachment of the posting instead of the body; unless my Outlook
> is viewing them wrong.

If you go to the FAQ page at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions> and search for
"footer", one of the top hits will have the subject line "Mailman is munging
HTML & MIME-formatted messages before they are sent out? (problems with
Mailman 2.1.x footers)", and the short URL for this page is

Please tell us what is wrong with this subject line and why it didn't show
up in your previous searches of the FAQ.