[Mailman-Users] Apache,

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Sun Jun 29 22:12:18 CEST 2008

Mark responded:

>PACKAGES= $(EMAILPKG)

OK, did that.  Gets past that now.  But:

[...]
Compiling /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/versions.py ...
sh: bin/update: not found
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
(cd /usr/local/mailman ; test -n "" || bin/update)
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `update'

The update script exists in the mailman directory I am doing the make and
in the /usr/local/mailman/bin directory.

Just in case, because of all the issues, I cleaned out /usr/local/mailman
and reran "make install."  No diff.  Stills dies at the same location.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign