[Mailman-Users] newlist list creation error

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jun 30 04:44:21 CEST 2008

To wit:

./bin/newlist mailman
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bin/newlist", line 99, in <module>
    from Mailman import mm_cfg
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 45, in <module>
    DEFAULT_URL_HOST = mrvideo.vidiot.com
NameError: name 'mrvideo' is not defined

OK, where is it supposed to be defined?

I really want it to be just vidiot.com.  But that didn't work either, with
the error replacing mrvideo with vidiot.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign