[Mailman-Users] 2008 Pizzigati Prize

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Thu Mar 6 19:57:54 CET 2008

Congratulations Barry. Well deserved. Mailman is a great product and
has served my needs very well.

I'm running Mailman 2.1.9cp2 on a virtual server and have serving 34
mailing lists for a professional organization. Most are small,
announce lists with little traffic but they all run well, with few
problems.

My thanks to you and the rest of the team for providing such a great
product.

J.R.

J.R. Constance
jrc at rodricon.com