[Mailman-Users] Server Overload Issues

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 7 02:23:42 CET 2008

Brian Carpenter wrote:

>> Can anyone offer any insight or suggestions?
>> Who else is having this problem?
>> - JimF
>> James T. Fortney
>> Jim at Fortney.org
>My immediate suggestion is to find a new mailman host/provider.

I totally agree with Brian.

Whether you chose to use Brian's service or another, you must find a
service that is committed to providing Mailman service to it's
customers and not just adding Mailman to a checklist of available
services without actually supporting it.

I can't speak directly to Brian's service, but I know from his
participation on this list that he is committed to supporting the
service that he offers.

There are some pointers to lists of organizations offering service at