[Mailman-Users] is it possible to edit the html for the archive page?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 14 21:57:43 CET 2008

A mailman archive was inadvertently made public for a list I own (!) and
I'm trying to clean up any pages that were cached by search engines.

The way to flush the cache created by search engines is easy - just add an
html tag in the header section of the webpage pages.  But I can't figure
out how to access the html pages for the archive pages generated by
mailman.  Is there a way?   (I didn't see this addressed in the faqs or in
a quick scan of the documentation.)

thanks,
Robin