[Mailman-Users] How to download a list of all the email addresses

Allan Abrahamse allan at abrahamse.org
Sat Mar 15 21:29:16 CET 2008

In my mailman list, when I ask to see the subscribers email addresses I
get a page that makes me select a letter and then I see only those
addresses beginning with the selected letter. A couple of years ago I
discovered, somehow, a way to get a the entire list of email addresses,
all on one page (I only have 50 or so subscribers so it was not a very
big page). I'm trying to find that URL but I can't. Can anybody remind me?

Thank you
allan at abrahamse.org