[Mailman-Users] Problem with new subscribers

Carlos Corredor carlos at timos.com
Fri Mar 21 20:35:14 CET 2008

Hello again:

I have two lists. In one of them, I can add new members by mass subscription
only - adding a member using the general list information page does not
work: nothing happens - no response email of any kind, and of course, the
user does not get subscribed. In the other list, everything works as it's
supposed to.

I have ascertained that ALL the settings in mailing list administration are
exactly the same in both lists, The lists are on separate domains.

What could I possible have done to cause this problem?

Please note that I am on a shared host that has a control panel (not
cPanel), so I have to work from the administration page, I do not have
access to the Python source code.

Any ideas?

Carlos