[Mailman-Users] Mailman discarding messages

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:00:42 CET 2008

Hello,

I am looking for help. One of my mailman lists suddenly started
discarding messages sent to it.

The list had certain non-member email address configured to post
without moderation. It worked well. Today I changed the setting so
that emails from that particular address should be held for
moderation. However, message sent from this address now get discarded.
At least that is what the vette log says and no post makes it to the
list.

I tried other tricks (1) setting the email address back as not
requiring moderation, (2) subscribing the email address with
moderation bit turned on, (3) subscribing the email address with
moderation bit turned off. No matter what I do, I have not been able
to post to the list. All messages are marked as discarded.

I am using Mailman 2.1.9. What can I do to remedy this situation? Many thanks!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot