[Mailman-Users] News Groups (local) mirrored with mailinglists

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Tue Mar 25 23:58:05 CET 2008

I can set a name of a news group for mailinglist in mailman. Is it all that
is necessary to do? I do understand one way - from mailman to news server,
but what about the other side? How can i achieve it? Hope it is understable

Mailman + INN

My next question talks about INN f and pam authentification (pam ldap). Am i
able to configure access to particular groups for particular users? (like
user joe will have acces to com.disc and com.dad , and user ivan will have
access only to com.disc ) ?

Thanks in advance!

Davic