[Mailman-Users] creating new virtual lists

billc billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Thu Mar 27 18:35:25 CET 2008

Hi again,

I'm still having a little trouble with virtual hosts, but most of it
is now working properly.  Thanks for all the assistance.

What's the correct syntax for Virtual_Hosts {} in Defaults.py? I keep
getting errors when I try to put something there.

I need to set moderation of new accounts (including any which are
subscribed and confirmed from here forward) to OFF.  Where is that
setting? I see the one to toggle moderation on/off for all current
subscribers on the main Membership List page, but that doesn't appear
to affect new subscribers.

Despite "Mod" being unchecked, all posts from my test subscribers
result in an email to the list admin with:

	following mailing list posting: