[Mailman-Users] Curious about email confirmations for list owners...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 28 02:09:45 CET 2008

Glenn Sieb wrote:

>Hmm. When I open the attachment, it opens in a new Tbird window, and if
>I click "Message, Edit as New" Tbird goes all funky on me. *sigh*

When I open the attachment, it opens in a new window and if I then
select message->edit as new, I get a blank composition window, but if
I open the attachment and then just click 'reply' in that window (or
select message->reply) I get a composition window with To: the
list-request address and Subject: Re: confirm ..... and the expected
quoted text in the message body.