[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.9 List Problem

Bejong, Kay kbejong at iot.IN.gov
Fri May 2 18:56:55 CEST 2008

We are running Mailman 2.1.9 and  had a moderated list with 17,000 users
which had several issues and I was wondering whether anyone has noticed
this behavior:
1. list members were able to reply to all
2. http interface became unusable
3. list members sent Unsubscribe message to all users on the list and it
was not filtered as an admin request, even though configured to do so.
4. command lines "hung" and were unresponsive.

Eventually after re importing the configuration, we were able to put the
list on emergency moderation and it is now acting as it should.

Thanks!

Kay C. Bejong
System Administrator