[Mailman-Users] Create list error via Web Interface

Bill Honneus (honneus) honneus at cisco.com
Tue May 6 15:58:25 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

Ok, this seems to have gotten me past the list create error.  I was able
to create another test list through the web interface.  So now I just
need to resolve the following:

1. Fix the apache web server so that it can resolve
my-hostname.domain.com.
2. Fix my mailman and other prior test list so that the web page links
map to my-hostname.domain.com instead of my.domain.com (see my "Default
URL Host" thread).

Thanks,

Bill