[Mailman-Users] Outlook verification receipt via Mailman?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Tue May 6 21:58:46 CEST 2008

   Mailman experts,
  We are running Mailman 2.1.9 on a Centos server.  I recently had a
request from a list owner that they would like to use the "Request a
delivery receipt for this message" option in Outlook to all members
in a particular list to verify that users have opened a
message.  However, mailman seems to corrupt the delivery of this
feature.  It works fine if she sends directly to users, but it fails
if sent through mailman.   I know that other pop clients also have
this feature and they also fail if using mailman.  Is it possible to
configure Mailman to allow this feature through?   If so, how might I
go about it?

Tim Tyler
Network Engineer - Beloit College
tyler at beloit.edu