[Mailman-Users] Join Email Notification Template Question

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 15 19:36:44 CEST 2008

Bill Honneus wrote:

>The following below is the email I get when I join my 'Test' mailing
>list that I created from my mailman installation.  Since I don't want my
>users to click on a link to confirm, what I would like to do is remove
>the link below so that the emails that go out to my users don't include
>the hyperlink (or supporting text of 'Or visit this web page') as an
>option.  Is there a template that I could modify to achieve this or do I
>need to change a Python script somewhere?

The template is subscribeack.txt. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp>
for info on making edited templates.

Also, this is one of the templates for which a list specific version
can be made via the admin interface "Edit the public HTML pages and
text files" link.