[Mailman-Users] server load..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 21:00:15 CEST 2008

hi guys, I posted this message a couple of days ago but didn't get any satisfying answers.. neither did I find a good answer in the Faq cause it's too "technical" .. so here's my message again:

hi mailman guys .. my question is, I have a 100,000+ subscribers mailing list, and hosting it with godaddy.com (Celeron 2000, 2 GBs RAM) .. but they only allow 100,000 emails per day for each dedicated server, so I have to buy a new server now, and it's a bit expensive.. I found another cheap service, $30/month dedicated servers and they offer unlimited emails per day.. but its characteristics are a bit low: AMD, 512 MB RAM .. my question is, will mailman with such a huge list which is also rapidly growing work on such server? knowing that I only send 1 email newsletter a day to the list and none of the users can send to the list but me.. another question, is it easy to install mailman manually? cause in godaddy's control panel it's ready to install with 1 click.. but with the new cheap service I have to install it myself.. and is there a ready-to-install script that does everything automatically like that in the control panels? Thanks for everything mates ..