[Mailman-Users] Customizing mailman to maintain history of unsubscriptions.

Bob001 bob001 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:49:45 CEST 2008

Hello Experts,
Looking for guidance on this one.

How can we customize mailman to ensure that un-subscriptions are
automatically recorded.

Once recorded, we also intent to customize subscribe function to
automatically ensure that they don't get re-subscribed.

If they explicitly ask for re-subscription, we can remove the record from
un-subscribed info db.

Other idea is to may be we can just customize it in a way so that we just
enable the user's noemail flag with 'A' ?

Any suggestions? Any patch available to achieve this functionality?

Any better ideas to achieve this, please share.

- Regards,
Bob.