[Mailman-Users] Connecting Mailman to a Web Page

Steve Lund slund348 at pobox.com
Wed Nov 5 03:05:26 CET 2008

Mailman Gurus,

I am currently doing volunteer work for a small non-profit organization.
Our web site host (RTPnet.org) also offers Mailman e-mail lists as part of
the hosting package. Therefore we don't have server access to Mailman other
than as a user with lists setup.

The organization has a "chat" Mailman list. Currently the list
administrator is manually adding users to this list. However, we would like
to allow the user to do this themselves by entering a name and email
address in a box on one of the web pages. For Spam protection the list is
setup to "confirm" all subscriptions.

Can any of you offer suggestions or point to resources of how to do this
from a web page? There doesn't seem to be any info or pointers to resources
on the Mailman site as to how to do this.

Thanks,

Steve