[Mailman-Users] List owner and email

Patricia A Moss pmoss4 at csc.com
Mon Nov 10 14:56:51 CET 2008

I have an email issue and am not sure of what the real problem may be.
My company was recently acquired and our email addresses have changed. The
hostname(s) for our serves have not yet changed.
My mailman-bounces and mailman-owner emails are now queuing up without
being sent.  I think that it is due to the email address associated with
the list(s) on my mailman server, but I am not sure. Or is it the fact
that the email addresses have changed but not yet the hostnames?  Can
someone help me sort this out?
I am running mailman version 2.1.5 on RedHat 4.0
Thank you,

PATI MOSS
System Engineer Sr. Professional
CSC

575 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 300, Wayne, PA 19464
GIS | p: 610.989.7105 | f: 610.989.7100 | pmoss4 at csc.com | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.