[Mailman-Users] Disable Mailman Moderating

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Nov 15 01:15:49 CET 2008

Troy Knabe wrote:

>I have several lists that I do not want mailman moderating for size,
>implicit destination addresses, too many recipients, etc.
>
>But I would like mailman to moderate non-members posting, etc.  How do
>I alter the settings for the above moderations?

On General Options

Maximum length in kilobytes (KB) of a message body. Use 0 for no limit.

On Privacy options... -> Recipient filters

Must posts have list named in destination (to, cc) field (or be among
the acceptable alias names, specified below)?
  set it to No

Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting.
  set it to 0 for no limit.

etc.