[Mailman-Users] Incoming Mail not being processed?

jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Wed Nov 19 00:55:41 CET 2008

I am using Postfix and when I send a test to the mailman list, which I
am a member of I can see it being sent in the maillog:
Nov 18 17:39:42 lists postfix/smtp[3953]: DBFB98C0011:
to=<jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu>,
relay=ims.washburnlaw.edu[198.252.9.211]:25, delay=0.11,
delays=0.03/0.02/0.05/0.01, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 Message accepted
for delivery)

Now where and what am I looking for in what log.  When I look at;
/usr/local/mailman/logs/smtp I see stuff like:
Nov 18 17:52:09 2008 (2062) <49235563.9020007 at washburn.edu> smtp to
mailman for 1 recips, completed in 0.045 seconds

Is this what I am suppose to be looking for?

By the way, right now (probably because everyone's gone from work) mail
is getting delivered within 5 minutes or less.  Yet during lunchtime it
would be hours of a delay.