[Mailman-Users] Monthly password reminders not functioning

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Nov 28 22:49:16 CET 2008

on 11/26/08 3:43 PM, Rob said:

> Using v.2.1.9 on Mac OS X Server v10.5.5

We'll provide what assistance we can, but please do keep in mind the
issues discussed at
<http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030530> and
<http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030523>.

> Everything else is working nicely, but I just realized that our monthly
> password reminders are not being sent. I can manually trigger a password
> reminder using the options page 'Remind' button, and that goes through
> immediately.
>
> I have checked all of the mailman logs and don't see anything suspicious.

Your Mailman cron job isn't running.

> Any clues on where I would start looking for the root of this problem?

See section 9 of the Mailman Installation Manual at
<http://list.org/mailman-install/node41.html>