[Mailman-Users] script which can limit the number of postings by a user in a day

Nitin Bhadauria nitin.bhadauria at tetrain.com
Fri Oct 3 07:59:13 CEST 2008

Dear Sir,

I am not talking about throttle for sending mails. I want to limit on
the number of posts from any one individual within a period of time (1
post per day, 10 per week, etc).
I do know that this option is in the mailman wishlist that's why i asked
for a patch or script..

Thanks for reply
Nitin Bhadauria