[Mailman-Users] sharing *_these_nonmembers lists

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Fri Oct 3 21:57:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

 For an installation of several lists, I want some lists to use the
same accept_these_nonmembers, reject_these_nonmembers,
discard_these_nonmembers lists.

 I've found this script to add/remove addresses from a list.

 http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/non_members

 Does anyone know a script to "list" the *_members addresses of an
e-mail list?

 With a cron script I plan to extract/delete *_members addresses from
different e-mail lists, cat/sort/uniq them, then import the resulting
unified *_members list back -- effectively synchronizing them.

 I'm open to other solution suggestions too.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr