[Mailman-Users] Mailman and SMS

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Oct 7 00:29:38 CEST 2008

Hello,

Is there a way to thin down Mailman to work nicely with SMS?  I would
like to set up a system similar to Twitter. Has anyone done this at all?

I know it is a stretch for Mailman. Also other middle-ware software is
needed for the web-app part.

It is very important that all web pages be totally customizable, and
mobile screen friendly, and also that all text message text be very
short and also totally customizable.

It seems that Mailman only allows "some" customizations. It is also very
important that updates (via apt-get for example) work without killing
the customizations.

Please let me know your thoughts about it.

Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.