[Mailman-Users] withlist -q still not quiet

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:33:26 CEST 2008

Why does "withlist -q test" say "The variable `m' is the test MailList
instance". Shouldn't -q suppress that message?

It's annoying because I run withlist stuff in cron and want it to run
silently unless there are errors. I realize I can:

2| fgrep -v 'the variable `m' is the'

or something, but that seems excessive.