[Mailman-Users] Install Tender Requested

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Fri Oct 10 16:22:03 CEST 2008

All,

I am getting nowhere fast installing Mailman.

If anyone would be willing to assist me off list, I would be more than happy
to compensate for time.

As an added bonus, I would also be willing to publish to install results
such that others might benifit from it.

The scope of that work would be as follows:

Install mailman on a dev server,
Modify Apache (with suexec) such that all VirtualHosts could use mailman,
Modify Exim (Routers and Transports) so that mailman is seamless,
Document all setup and installation steps in point form such that it can be
duplicated on production servers.

Details:

FreeBSD 6.x, accessable through SSH - root,
Apache 2.x, installed from ports,
Exim 4.x installed from ports,
Python 2.4 installed from ports.

I own, and have root access to the server(s).

Please feel free to contact me off list.

thenetnow at yahoo.ca

I look forward to hearing from you,

-Grant