[Mailman-Users] generic_nonmember_action and header_filter_rules

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:13:11 CEST 2008

I have generic_nonmember_action set to "reject." I also have
header_filter_rules set to "hold" if an incoming message has

My current problem is the second test overrides the first -- i.e., if
a non-member tries to post a message flagged as spam, it is held
rather than rejected. As you might imagine, this happens rather often.

Is there a way to change the order of operations on these filters? I'd
like to have posts from non-members rejected every time, whether they
match the spam filter or not.

This is cPanel's hack of Mailman (version 2.1.11.cp2), not the real mccoy, fwiw.