[Mailman-Users] Mail are not going out from mailman...

Nitin Bhadauria nitin.bhadauria at tetrain.com
Mon Oct 13 09:41:29 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

SMTP_MAX_RCPTS is not working for me because i got more then 2000
thousand mail id's from same domain and if i go for that option mails
will stuck . If i don't configure the option i am getting errors in mailq :

"delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
yahoo.com[] while sending DATA command" OR
"server refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from
temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4."