[Mailman-Users] reply-to header

Karen R McArthur kmcarthu at bates.edu
Thu Oct 16 21:15:35 CEST 2008

My host_name *is* set to lists.bates.edu.  Following is a snip from my
config_list -o command:

# The "host_name" is the preferred name for email to mailman-related
# addresses on this host, and generally should be the mail host's
# exchanger address, if any.  This setting can be useful for selecting
# among alternative names of a host that has multiple addresses.
host_name = 'lists.bates.edu'

And I have run fix_url - twice.

Karen.