[Mailman-Users] Extreme Slow delivery of messages

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:01:45 CEST 2008

Hello

I've recently purchased a dedicated server (P4 2.4, 1 GB RAM) with Cpanel/WHM .. I created a list with cpanel but noticed that exim is extremely slow in delivering the messages to the list  although I changed the following settings in WHM:

The maximum each domain can send out per hour (0 is unlimited) = 0

Number of minutes between mail server queue runs (default is 60) = 1

I checked with the server's providers, there are no constraints on the outgoing messages from the server.

what could the problem be?

Thanks