[Mailman-Users] Problem Migrating Mailman to New Server

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 18 14:15:57 CEST 2008

I am installing a replacement server and am having trouble migrating
Mailman. The installation works but none of my lists show up when I use
the browser interface. However, when I run 'list_lists' from the command
line they are there. Is this a config issue with just the HTML interface
or is there something else fundamentally wrong?

I thought I just needed to do a simple copy of the /var/lib/mailman
directory to the new server but perhaps there is more to it then that.

TIA.