[Mailman-Users] Mailman installation with more then 16000 lists

Thijs Braem tbraem at vub.ac.be
Tue Oct 28 15:57:40 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

It appears we hit the 32k-inodes-per-directory limit in ext2fs today, so
mailman can't create any new lists. We could of course move the lists to
an XFS filesystem, but I was wondering if there is a way to not have
mailman create 2 entries in the lists directory for every mailing list
(maybe by grouping them in subdirectories or so). Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance!
--
Thijs Braem
Onderwijstechnoloog
E-mail: tbraem at vub.ac.be
http://osc.vub.ac.be/

--
"If you believe in freedom of speech, you believe in freedom of speech
for views you don't like. Goebbels was in favor of freedom of speech for