[Mailman-Users] clue to moderation

Michael Welch mwelch at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Oct 28 19:49:29 CET 2008

Hi friends.

With Mailman, is there any clue in a received message header that the original message went through moderation and was approved -- as opposed to being sent unmoderated?

Also, I sent this previously through my From address' smtp server, but python.org tagged it as spam, which seems pretty aggressive considering that I am enrolled on the list server.