[Mailman-Users] Mailman on multiple domains

Scott Race scott at jda-networks.com
Tue Oct 28 21:18:25 CET 2008

I have Postfix and Mailman running on a RHLE server.  Mailman and
Postfix work fine for a single domain setup.

I have now setup my postfix configuration setup to accept mail for
multiple domains.  I did so editing main.cf to include the new domain I
want to receive mail for, created a local user account for the user, and
created a virtual_alias_maps file which tells the email to the second
domain to forward to the new user account I setup.

So I have mailman running on a new VirtualHost, I can create a list from
the web interface, I can join lists and all emails from the system look
ok (having the second domain name).  When posting, I get the following: