[Mailman-Users] Seeking qfiles/shunt recovery advice.

TGPlatt, WebMaster webwitchcraft at webwitchcraft.com
Thu Oct 30 17:45:24 CET 2008

Now that my archiver is working again, I have several files in qfiles/shunt
that I'd like to recover and convince mailman to insert into my (now
working) October archive. If it's possible to do so, I also have a few
shunted files from the end of September that I'd like to recover and have
included in the September archive as well.

Under the circumstances, I'd rather not attack this using a trial and error
process. Can anyone point me to a post that explains how to retrieve and
recover pck files from the qfiles/shunt directory and convince ARCHrunner to
try processing them again?

Thanks!