[Mailman-Users] many problems

Jaione Arrieta jaionea at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 19:06:27 CEST 2008

Hi
I have a mailing list, I´m the administrator that is I´m a user and have no idea of programming, and I used to have the same mailing list  in mailman but with an older version and worked just fine and I was very happy with it but had to change servers and my hosting service upload the version available a month ago which is the version 2.1.9.cp2 and I´m having many problems with this version
_postings take veryyyyy long time to arrived if they do, because some postings arrive to some members and others to other members and some they don´t arrive to anybody even if they get to the archive, and if there is an important subject to discuss there´s no way to make it interesting cause many people don´t get the messages, and even if they send a message it doesn´t arrive to many people, an I need the mailing list   to be fast an  active as it was before and I´m having lot´s of complains...
_all of the sudden all the memebers for example the "m" members get unsuscribe at the same time and I put them back and then all the members that start with "p" get unsuscribe at the same time and I don´t have time to check all the time all the members usually I have to do it two or three times a day
I´m really not very happy with this version, is there a way to go back to an older version ? or what can I do to make it work just fine with no problems?

Thanks
JAG