[Mailman-Users] many problems

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Sep 5 01:24:26 CEST 2008

> From: Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
>
> At 12:53 AM -0400 9/4/08, Brian Carpenter wrote:
>> It seems like you are going through a lot just to run one(?) list.
>> You might
>> want to check us out at http://emwd.com/mailman.html. We are one
>> hosting
>> company that is willing to answer your questions regarding the use of
>> mailman without asking you to pay more.
>
> And I will add that EMWD seems to be the only Mailman hosting
> company I know of that actively participates on this list, which I
> think speaks well for them.

You mean "the only Mailman hosting company of significant size."

I'm a purposely-small service provider that includes Mailman and
Wikipedia in my website hosting. I specialize in artists and non-
profits. (Demographic selected for their vast financial resources,
ripe for the tapping... NOT! :-)

You might discover there are a lot of "lurkers" on this list who are
"hosting" in the broadest sense of the word.

:::: Jan Steinman 250.653.2024 ::::
:::: Bytesmiths Artists' Services <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/
Services> ::::