[Mailman-Users] Multi list management ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:45:06 CEST 2008

what I meant was: each subscriber likes the service so much that he sends it to his friends, and his friends like it so much that they subscribe.. for the service is very cool, a single line of quote with great wisdom and benefit ..
you should think better of people :)
and just to let you know, my list is OPT-IN and godaddy has a very very very strict policy against spamming..
Thanks..> Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:16:08 +0200> From: z.szalbot at lcwords.com> To: khillo100 at hotmail.com> CC: mailman-users at python.org> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Multi list management ..> > Hi> > Khalil Abbas:> > Dear Mark,> > > > it's a religious list and each subscriber invites all his friends to> > subscribe, each one subscriber can make up to 100 people subscribe> > and that's the beauty of it.. besides, I only send a single line of> > religious quote not a huge article which make it popular to people ..> > Your policy still seems very strange. So if I join your list, I can send > you up to 100 emails of my friends and you will just add them to your list?> > -- > Zbigniew Szalbot> www.LCWords.com