[Mailman-Users] Moving and renaming a list

Oliver Hookins oliver.hookins at anchor.com.au
Thu Sep 11 01:20:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've got a list which is on a machine that will be decommissioned soon. I
have to move it to another machine, but that destination machine already
has a list with the same name. I'm guessing I will have to rename the list
no matter what, but I can still have the same email addresses pointing to it
right?

The other unfortunate aspect of this situation is that the source machine
has Mailman 2.1.5, and the destination has 2.0.9. Is this likely to cause
big problems?

--
Regards,
Oliver