[Mailman-Users] posting returned mail

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:00:08 CEST 2008

on subscribing to my list the subscribers recieve the welcome messageto their inboxes.
but when I post to the list I get a returned mail with the following error:
listname at domain.com: Command died with status 2:"/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post listname". Command output: Groupmismatch error. Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed asgroup "daemon", but the system's mail server executed the mail script asgroup "mailman". Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as group"daemon", or re-run configure, providing the command line option`--with-mail-gid=mailman'.
what commands should I run when I log to SSH as ROOT?
Discover the new Windows Vista