[Mailman-Users] Availability of patches on Launchpad

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Thu Sep 25 01:31:23 CEST 2008

Do we have any idea yet when this will be done?  It would be nice to find
the patches.

I am especially looking for the one that allows html footers to use it to solve
the AOL problem that no one either knows how or volunteered to write a
script to gather the redacted ARF addresses from the mail log.  I remember
there once was a mod to make the headers and footers html, and wanted to
see if that would work.