[Mailman-Users] Debugging question

Whit Blauvelt whit+mailman at transpect.com
Thu Apr 2 16:11:17 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 07:54:33AM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  See <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

Thanks Mark. I hadn't found that page. That was plenty to fix it.

I'd looked at the wiki without finding that. Maybe it's because the "Site
Administrator Tasks" page it's linked from is an unordered hodge-podge.
Maybe I didn't find it because debugging an install seemed like something
that would be included in "Downloading and Installing," or "Integration
Issues."

Since "Downloading and Installing" and "Integration Issues" are also tasks
for the site administrator, would it make better sense to also break out
sections on "Debugging," "Site Upgrades," and perhaps "Mods"? Or maybe to
fold thse all under "Site Administrator Tasks" but have that all
subsectioned logically, rather than a mostly-random list?

I know - it's a wiki and presumably I could jump in and rearrange stuff. I'd
do that, if there's a sense that it's appropriate and no one with real
expertise on Mailman wants to take it on.

Best,
Whit