[Mailman-Users] "no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists" error

Greg Earle earle at isolar.DynDNS.ORG
Mon Apr 6 20:19:37 CEST 2009

I'm trying to move an existing Mailman 2.1.9 (with ht://Dig patches
integrated) from an old machine running RHEL 3 Update 9 onto a newer
machine running RHEL 5 Update 3.

I've copied everything across that I can find, but when I go to the main
.../mailman/ list info page on the new machine, I get a page saying

"There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists on
[new host]."

Obviously on the present host I get all the current lists, delineated.

Oddly, if I go to an individual list page, it works for both the new and
the old servers.  Even the ht://Dig archives page works for both.  It
just seems to be the main list info page that isn't working.

Obviously I've overlooked one(?) small thing someplace - what is it?

Thanks in advance,

	- Greg