[Mailman-Users] non-delivery notfications

Kirke Johnson kjohnson at pcc.edu
Wed Apr 8 22:51:21 CEST 2009

Thanks, Mark - all this works just fine. I have all the lists cleaned
up and the remaining migrations should have one less problem!

I made an incorrect statement in my original message: I have been
using config_list all along to add the owners, not newlist. It had
been a while since I last looked at that detail. The critical bit
that I got from your response was needing single quotes on either
side of the commas separating the list owner addresses.